You must have completed at least one of the following modules:
- Introduction to mental health science (S826)
- Space science (S818)
- Discontinued: S802, S804, S807, S808, S809, S811, S819, S827, SD805, SD815, SEH806 and SH804
You should normally take this project module last.
All teaching is in English and your proficiency in the English language should be adequate for study at postgraduate level. If English isn’t your first language, we strongly recommend that you’ve achieved an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7.0.
You may find reading the following books useful before and during your studies:
- Biggam, J. Succeeding With Your Master’s Dissertation: A Step-By-Step Handbook, Open University Press (3rd edn), ISBN 978-0335264483
- Divan, A. Communication Skills for the Biosciences: A Graduate Guide (2009), Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0-19-922635-1.
- Nygaard, L.P. Writing Your Master’s Thesis, SAGE publications, ISBN 978-1473903937