Online Diploma Courses
Online Diplomas of Higher Education (DipHEs)
A DipHE is equivalent to the first two years of a full-time degree. It shows that you are capable of extended study at university level, and that could be valuable, especially if you want to go on to further professional or academic training or study.
DipHEs are designed to increase the professional and technical skills of staff within a profession or extend your knowledge and understanding of a particular subject. A Dip HE shows that you are capable of extended study at university level.
You can use a DipHE to:
- change careers or progress your current career
- gain technical and professional skills
- gain a greater knowledge and understanding of a subject you are interested in
- gain professional recognition
- achieve a full honours degree through additional study.
OU Diploma Courses
OU Diplomas are specially designed Open University qualifications focusing either on a particular job or profession, or academic study.
What makes Open qualification students stand out is the rich view of the world they develop, the diversity of perspectives they encounter and the breadth of skills they bring to the workplace from having experienced a variety of disciplines.
Whatever your choice of modules, the Open DipHE will help you develop key transferable skills including:
- adaptability and flexibility
- problem solving
- communication and literacy
- information technology (IT)
- analysis and reporting.