MBA Courses and Online MBA programs
The Open University MBA is triple accredited
The OU MBA is recognized and valued throughout the world. The Open University Business School is one of the few institutions worldwide that are triple accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. These are internationally recognised quality standards which independently validate the quality of the school's teaching, research and operations. The school undergoes regular reviews to ensure that standards are maintained and has successfully retained its triple accredited status since 2004. Not only is the MBA accredited but so are our BA Business Studies and other undergraduate programmes through inclusion in these reviews.
Employers value our global MBA because it delivers consistent, high quality development and shared terminologies to high potential executives wherever they are located.
MBA courses develop the global leader
The OU MBA courses have evolved in the light of the latest business research and management thinking since its introduction in 1993.
These MBA courses are designed to develop global leaders by emphasising the practice of management to ensure that knowledge and skills gained are matched by improvements in performance. Theory is not under played but is the catalyst for this practical improvement.
The approach develops your ability to design and implement business change, to the benefit of both your career and your organisation.
The OU also hosts MBA courses Webinars on a regular basis (click here for details on upcoming events).
Why are our online MBA programs so popular?
- Our online MBA programs access the world’s largest community of MBA management practice. It’s the cornerstone of future professional development for global leaders
- Because of our commitment to research, the OU online MBA programs are guided by the latest business thinking
- Your new knowledge and skills are put into practice immediately and study draws upon your daily management activity
- You can study wherever you are, at anytime and over an extendable period of time (up to seven years)
- You can have entirely online tuition from virtually anywhere in the world or you can take advantage of face-to-face tutorial opportunities
- Making a difference, to the student, the organisation and the world in general, is the core objective of The Open University's online MBA programs.