The Open University MBA
With over 24,000 MBAs successfully studied from all corners of the globe, what makes our MBA so popular?
- Prestigious Triple Accreditation from AMBA (UK), EQUIS (International) and AACSB (United States of America) which puts us in an elite and exclusive group of top 1% of global business schools.
- Our MBA students get an experience like no other - we were voted number one for student satisfaction, UK Universities (National Student Survey 2012).
- Our MBA course has been ranked amongst the best in the world in the Financial Times Online MBA Rankings 2014.
- Top Tier Quality at the best value possible – The most affordable MBA with triple accreditation has been designed flexibly to integrate with the demands of your job and lifestyle.
- Support from cutting edge technology - you study in your own time whether at home, at work or on the move, giving you a true mobile learning experience.
- Flexible payments - you can pay as you study with monthly instalments through our Open University Student Budget Account which makes it all the more easy for you financially. Alternatively, we can support you in approaching your employer for sponsorship (over 40% of our students receive sponsorship to study our MBA).
- Our unique learning method of ‘practice based action learning’ brings your MBA into life at your workplace. What you learn today, you apply tomorrow at your workplace – giving you results right now. You will learn with a dynamic mix of business experts backed by renowned research based materials and teaching practices.
- Draw upon the knowledge and support of the high calibre and quality peer group which the OU MBA will give you - 80% of FTSE 100 companies have sponsored students on OU programmes which bear testimony to the practical focus and effectiveness of our MBA.
Employers value our global MBA because it delivers consistent, high quality development and shared terminologies to high potential executives wherever they are located.