Enrolling with The Open University is quick and easy:
- Choose your course: View our courses and choose the one for you.
- Choose your qualification: Decide which level of study you’d like to enrol for. (If you’ve already studied at university level, you may be able to count your previous study towards your Open University qualification – see previous study.)
- Register your place: To secure your place, you’ll need to register. This is done online from the course page.
- Choose your first module(s): Next, we’ll ask you to select your first module(s).
- Complete your enrolment: Check the ways to pay page for all the information you’ll need to complete your enrolment.
- Start studying: You’re officially a student of The Open University. Welcome!
The OU are super organised and brilliant at the administrative side of applying to study. If ever I had a question, the helpline was always a great place to start and usually had things sorted out within a few minutes.Katie Joy-Good, BA Social Sciences
Learn about our faculties.