As an undergraduate student, you’ll pay the same fees as UK-based undergraduate students. Please visit courses
to see the fee listed for your qualification.
The fee information provided here is valid for modules starting before 31 July 2018. Fees normally increase annually in line with inflation and the University's strategic approach to fees.
Find a course
- Your course may require residential school visits to the UK: if so, this will be mentioned on your course page. In such cases travel and accommodation aren’t included in your course fees. This will apply, for example, with the MBA programme.
- A fee is also payable for exams that are taken outside stated countries/territories. See exams and assessments for further information.
- There may be additional costs associated with study such as a laptop, travel, study days, set books and internet access.
- Modules may be available to you to attain professional accreditation. These modules are in addition to those required to achieve your qualification and are paid for separately. Further information can be found in the qualification description.
to see detailed fee information.
Although fees are shown in GB pounds, you can also pay for your fees in Euros, Danish kroner, Swedish kronor, Swiss francs and US dollars. We'll use the exchange rate that applies on the day your registration is processed, except for payments in Euros, which are subject to a monthly exchange rate. We’re guided by these exchange rates, hence it is not possible to display fees in other currencies.
If you’re a national from a country other than Switzerland or those included within the EEA or the Agreed Overseas Territories, you may be eligible to pay a UK fee if you meet all three of the criteria below:
- You’re not a national of any of the aforementioned territories, but have been granted 'indefinite leave to remain in the UK' (i.e., you’re not on a temporary visa)
- You’ve been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years prior to the first day of the academic year of your chosen module (excluding any time spent in the UK on a student visa)
- You will be resident in the UK on the first day of the academic year of your module.
If you’ve applied for asylum and your case has been approved by the Home Office so that you now have official refugee status, you only need to have been given 'indefinite/limited leave to remain in the UK' to be eligible to pay a UK fee. You don’t need to have also been resident in the UK for three years prior to the first day of the academic year of your chosen module.
The UK Home Nation fee payable will depend on where you’re ordinarily resident in the UK, whether you started your studies with us before or after 1st September 2012 and whether you’re studying towards a qualification. We’ll need to see relevant documentation to support your application to pay a UK fee.
Acceptable documentation includes copies of visas, passports with visa/refugee/asylum seeker details stamped thereon, residence cards or letters or official documentation from the UK Home Office providing details of the above.
If you don’t meet the above criteria and are resident in the UK on a temporary visa, you won’t be eligible to pay a UK fee.
If you don’t meet the above criteria because your application for asylum has been refused, or if you’re not sure whether you’re eligible to pay a UK fee, please contact us on +44 300 303 0266 before registering, so we can discuss your circumstances and advise you accordingly.
Learn about ways to pay