Studying with The Open University
Our uniquely flexible system of distance learning allows you to tailor your learning experience to your individual needs. You’ll benefit from the latest digital learning tools, and enjoy constant support from tutors and fellow students throughout your course.
- Complete freedom to study when and how you want, around the demands of home and work
- Our tailored modules are developed by world renowned academics, educational technologists and media specialists.
- Access to our award-winning careers website, and personalised consultations to help you identify and achieve your goals.
- Over 12,000 students with a disability, health condition, mental health disability or specific learning difficulty (such as dyslexia) study at the OU.
- Benefit from the latest innovations in technology-enabled learning
- Access to a vast range of text and audio visual materials through your smart phone or tablet via the OUAnywhere app.
- You’ll always be in touch with your tutor or study advisor
- Find out about our class leading Library Services
- Join the exciting OU online community and connect with students all over the world.
- Hear the success stories of the OU experience – in the words of those who’ve lived it