Why The Open University?
The OU is the UK's largest university and leads the world in distance learning qualifications. Since 1969 over 2 million people have chosen to study at the OU, with a current student population of over 260,000.
- Highly valued by employers – in the UK, 80% of the FTSE top 100 companies have sponsored staff on OU courses
- Triple accredited Business School – only 1% of the world’s Business Schools hold triple accreditation
- Hear from students and employers.
- The OU’s range of learning techniques provide flexible learning like no other university
- Whether you’re at home, at work or on the move; the OU's innovative teaching methods and materials give you the flexibility you need and bring studying to life in a way never seen before.
- No.1 rated UK university for overall student satisfaction
- Internationally renowned research
- Award winning BBC programming
- International development spanning over 20 years.
- Online support like no other university!
- Personal tutor support
- Where a great education means great value.