Only 1% of business schools globally achieve the prestigious accolade of triple accreditation.
The Open University is one of them.
We’ve earned AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditation, awarded by the world’s leading international management education associations.
That puts us in the elite group of top one per cent of all business schools worldwide.
Having an Open University MBA - I know from having spoken to quite a number of students now - positively impacts on their career, almost immediately... That's partly because of the status that we have - the triple-accredited status - which puts us in that very high-quality bracket.Mike Lucas, Associate Dean, Open University Business School
The Open University Business School offers the following:
- World-class teaching: The Open University Business School is rated ‘excellent’ - the highest possible rating - for its teaching and support systems by the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
- An outstanding reputation: Leading companies trust us with the development of their employees. In the UK alone, 80 per cent of companies quoted on the FTSE 100 have sponsored their employees to study with The Open University.
- Immediate impact: Our unique method of ‘practice-based action learning’ brings your studies to life at your workplace. What you learn today, you apply tomorrow at your workplace - giving immediate results.
- High achievement: As a reflection of our position among top business schools, our Business School has had five finalists and two winners in the international AMBA ‘Student of the Year’ awards.
- Flexibility: As you’d expect from The Open University, you can study in your own time - whether at home, at work or on the move - giving you a true mobile learning experience, from anywhere in the world.
- Value: We believe ours is the most affordable MBA with triple accreditation. Plus, there’s an average salary increase of 40% for OU MBA graduates (2008 student survey).
My MBA made a massive difference to how I did my job... I was a different person at the end of my MBA and more senior jobs came my way as a result... It’s definitely thanks to the OU that I received my MBE.Greg Bensberg MBE, MBA graduate
The knowledge and skills I gained on my MBA have helped me take [my business] from being close to losing its franchise to winning two Google awards, creative five world-firsts for the product, shooting the biggest and most innovative tours in Scotland and going from three-figure contracts to five-figure contracts.Alan Morrison, MBA
Learn more about The Open University Business School.